Do I have to do anything before my massage?
- Please pay attention to personal hygiene!
- Do not eat heavy meals or alcoholic beverages 2-3 hours before the massage. Under no circumstances should they be under the influence of drugs.
- If you are taking medication or are pregnant, please consult your doctor beforehand.
- Yupa recommends that you have consumed enough liquid (water, juice, etc.). Water helps to flush the toxins released by the massage from your body and also keeps the muscles supple.
- You don't have to bring anything to the massage, everything is available on site.
In which diseases is a Thai massage not feasible?
- Severe heart disease and the risk of heart attack.
- Acute infections and fever.
- Large-scale inflammatory skin diseases.
- Thrombosis and vascular diseases with risk of thrombosis.
- Malignant tumors and cancer in all forms.
- Severe rheumatic diseases with inflammation.
- Alcohol or other drug use.
How long should be planned for a traditional Thai massage?
The traditional Thai massage according to old teaching takes about 2 to 3 hours in Thailand.
Resolving complaints recommends at least 60 minutes of Thai massage here, which should be repeated two to three times every about one to two weeks. For general health care, you should treat your body to a Thai massage at regular intervals.
I never make it to the massage, but I heard they also offer massages at home or in the hotel. How can I use your offer?
I am also happy to be at your disposal with YupaLux services in your feel-good place. I come to your home or hotel with the finest equipment the market has to offer.
Do I have to drink more after a massage?
You should drink plenty of water after a massage (recommendation: double water absorption) to rinse your body. Drink water to promote transport. If you drink too little, you could feel painful cramps the next day.
What do I wear during the treatments?
Depending on your wishes, you can wear your own underwear or obtain hygienic disposable underwear from us. As an alternative, the treatments are also carried out without clothing. Choose for yourself how you feel most comfortable. At YupaLux, you will always be covered with cloths to respect your privacy.
Is it allowed to massage in case of sore muscles?
An intensive massage is counterproductive for muscle soreness, because the damaged muscle fibers are significantly strained again, which is harmful to the healing process. A gentle massage with slight strokes and circulation-stimulating creams or oils, on the other hand, can have a soothing and relaxing effect on muscle soreness.
When I have to cancel my appointment?
I understand that life can sometimes be unpredictable. If you have to cancel your appointment, I will not charge any cancellation fees.
*All you can expect here is to let you know as soon as possible. (At least 1 hour before)
Is a sauna application recommended after the massage?
Yes, if you are healthy, a sauna session after the massage is highly recommended. After that, however, please observe a rest period.
How can I redeem my voucher with you and how long is it valid?
The vouchers are valid for an unlimited period of time.
You can make appointments online, by phone, Whatsapp or by e-mail.
Can I pay by card?
Yes, EC payment is possible with me.
*Unfortunately, due to the increased cost, I have to charge an Air card terminal of transaction fees: 0.9% payments by debit card, 1.9% payments by credit card.